Skip to main content
CHANGE IN CONSULTATION HOURS FROM THE 16th OF MARCH
- In view of the prevention against corona virus (COVID-19), all (walk-in) consultation hours are cancelled until further notice. A (full) waiting room could prove to be an unacceptable source of infection. Further information and advice concerning COVID-19 you can find on the website of Thuisarts and of the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment).
- All appointments that have been made (both with general practitioners and assistants) will be cancelled.
- If you have serious medical complaints please call the practice or send us an email.
- If you have respiratory complaints (coughing, sneezing, fever > 38.0ºC) then stay home and take strict hygienic measures to prevent infecting others. If necessary, call the practice for consultation in case of fever (not if sneezing and/or coughing only).
- Until further notice the seamen’s practice is closed for both regular medical care and medical certificate examinations. Further information about corona at sea you can find on the website of Kustwacht Nederland (Netherlands Coastguard).